Resources: Publications and Info Sheets
- Can Nurse and Patient Education Reduce Missed Doses of Medications to Prevent Blood Clots in Hospitals?
Implementing Best-Practice, Patient-Centered Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Prevention in Trauma Centers
- Preventing Venous Thromboembolism
- Effectiveness of ambulation to prevent venous thromboembolism in patients admitted to hospital: a systematic review
- Information for Patients about Blood Clot Prevention
- Patient Preferences for Receiving Education on Venous Thromboembolism Prevention–A Survey of Stakeholder Organizations